- As we’re beginning to see more cities transitioning from deploying technology using traditional system integration approaches to software-as-a-service (SaaS) models. GMAT is committed to establishing One-Call/One Click Transportation Resource Centers throughout the community to address the transportation needs of veterans, military families, people with disabilities, the elderly and other transportation disadvantaged populations.
- G&M Automative Transport has transformed the on-demand mobility management experience by offering services that are focused on exceeding the customer’s expectations. Our values are at our core which sets adaptation:
- Putting our customers first
- Employing the best people
- Focusing on industry-best practice passenger care
- Constantly measuring and improving our performance.
- The goal of GMAT is to provide an innovative approach to on-demand mobility management. Developing, designing and delivering passenger coordination along with transportation services that encompasses the entire customer experience from start to finish.
Mobility Innovative Services
The Mobility as a Service (MaaS) market is forecast to reach the valuation of USD 280.77 billion in 2027 from USD 52.56 billion in 2019, delivering a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 23.2% through 2027. Mobility as a Service (MaaS) offers a joint digital marketplace that allows users to plan, book, and pay for multiple types of mobility services.
- Our vision is to embrace the paradigm shift transitioning from deploying technology using traditional system integration approaches to software-as-a-service (SaaS) models. Creating and deploying Mobility on Demand (MOD) and Mobility as a Service (MaaS) as the next-generation in evolution.
One-Call/One-Click platform eco-systems are coming of age. Our mission is to be at the leading edge of that on-demand mobility transport technology.
Mobility Marketplace Community
reliable transportation is extremely important
We understand what it takes to provide care for patients with behavioral health illnesses. We are partnering with human service organizations, mental health facilities, and private hospitals to provide secure patient transport solutions.
Collaborative Cloud Communication
Creating and managing a Digital Portal (d-portal). Along with development, creative analytics, dashboard business intelligence (BI), social- media-marketing (SMM) strategies, intelligent automation (IA) to developing artificial intelligent (AI) data management, marketplace participant connectivity, e-commerce solutions and collaboration support.
Mobility Marketplace Networks
The global marketplace is competitive and you need a company to help you eclipse your competitors. Every company has some sort of go-to-market statement, value-add proposition and unique selling point. Our work gets results and also wins awards.
We work with our clients on their marketing, branding, application design development, creative designs, and e-portal design projects. We help launch, manage, and grow brand awareness with vision and creativity.
The GM Automotive Transport's leadership team brings 1o+ years of mobility expertise in building, deploying mobility marketplace networks and defining exceptional passenger service to our customers’ needs, focusing on every aspect of a customer’s unique personal mobility experience.